How We Grew Our Client’s Website Traffic by 8X In 11 Months Organically!
This client case study will prove SEO’s effectiveness to anyone who still doubts it. In less than a year, we have increased organic search traffic eight times over with a straightforward SEO approach.
The client is an online handicraft store in India dealing with home essentials, decor items, crockeries, gifting items, and more.
The main objective of our campaign was to increase organic search traffic to our client’s website. Another goal was to rank the client for more competitive keywords.
We began working with this client at a time when they got on average only 800 organic users per month. It was our goal to maximize organic traffic to the site in order to boost sales.
It all comes down to the SEO strategy, which has a long-term focus. Using white-hat SEO techniques, we optimized the website as much as possible. A unified SEO strategy (on-page, off-page, technical) delivered a wonderful long-lasting result.
We took the following steps to achieve our goals:
- Identified high search frequency keywords and conducted an in-depth keyword analysis. In addition, we paid attention to the keywords our customers are using most often, i.e. high search volume keywords.
Detailed Keyword List Created After Mapping
- Regularly developed SEO content in the form of above-the-fold texts, meta tags, and footer texts by including keywords from our extensive list.
Optimized meta title & description for wall decor page.
- Continually building links. By creating guest posts on high-quality domain authority websites, we maintained link frequency.
- Performing a technical audit has revealed a few 404 errors, duplicate meta descriptions, empty meta descriptions, and excessively long URLs. None of these are issues, but they should be resolved to ensure the site is optimized to its full potential.
- To develop search engine authority, we used our content pillar technique to first choose the broad topics our client wanted to rank for, then create content based on specific keywords connected to that topic, all linked to each other.
Digi Acai began with a monthly average of 800 organic users and grew to 10000 users.
According to SEMrush, the agency had hardly been ranking in the top 10 for relevant keywords initially, but now it has over 650 keywords in the top 10 and around 5000 keywords on Google overall.
While increasing our client’s traffic in a highly competitive area was an uphill battle, the work paid off handsomely.
We were able to considerably increase traffic to our client’s website thanks to a well-planned SEO approach.
If you want to duplicate this level of success, use the SEO method described in this case study. Our SEO services are also available to you.